Request a mass
The sacrifice of the Eucharist is offered by all. The church allows to the faithful to collaborate more closely to this sacrifice of the mass with a particular intention entrusted to the celebrant, who adds it to the general intentions. The mass can be entrusted:
The mass can be request:
- In thanksgiving for a few newlyweds, for a few golden or silver weddings of marriage..
- For a baptism, for the arrival of a child or girl, for a birthday…
- For a deceased or in the anniversary of its death…
- For a patient, for a healing, for a person in difficulty…
- For a particular intention (that it is not necessary to name for tact)
In the Eucharist, usually, only the alive or deceased one will be named in the corresponding moment..
The mass has no price. But from the origins the faithful have wanted to take part in the Eucharist with donations in kind or with money. This way he is grateful to himself for the prayer of the Church and is helped to the sustenance of the priests and to the maintenance of the temple and of the whole church.
A donation is the one that seeks employment when one entrusts a mass. Another form of contribution is the one that is realized at the moment of the gifts in every Eucharist.